In our previous post we shared an interview with two producers showing off you The Sims Social game. Today we will take a closer look at it and review some of the features video reveals. In The Sims Social game Sims customization will include:
• Name & Family Name
• Skin Color
Outfits section consists of 5 main categories: Casual, Swimwear, Nightwear, Official and Sports clothing. Each of it will have Special, Head, Top, Bottom and Shoes items. There will be hundreds of clothing to choose from as we already find 2 to 3 pages of 15 items in each on The Sims Social game screenshots.
Personality is the second most important Sims customization tool we can find on the The Sims Social game representing video. These are the personalities we already know:
• Socialite: naturally people who love getting involved with anything so long as they dont break a nail.
• Geek: lifelong upholders of intellectual pursuits and sworn enemies of exercise in all its evil forms.
• Introvert: more likely to be found in deep thought than deep conversation. Introverts prefer their own company.
• Rocker: masters of the air guitar and singing in the shower. May even learn a real instrument one day.
• Villain: would sell their own granny for kicks, then buy her back just so they could sell her again.
House decoration will be another self-expression tool as houses definitely represents Sims living in them. House decoration items are divided in these categories: Doors, Windows, Floors, Walls and one more we can’t tell you for sure yet. There will be hundreds of building materials so you’ll be able to decorate your house exactly the way you like it or quickly change it if needed. Some of the items will be only available if XP Level is reached so be sure playing more will be rewarded.
We will continue to review The Sims Social game features in our next posts so stay tuned!